NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 1981
- [09/24/1981] Fall Hazards in Steel Erection.[1926.28]
- [07/28/1981] Steel bands used as guardrails.[1926.500]
- [04/17/1981] Employees exposed to falls of 25 feet or more must be protected by safety nets or some other device.[1926.105]
- [02/20/1981] Citing of Reversed Polarity.[1910.309]
- [02/13/1981] Definition of "massive release" of vinyl chloride.[1910.1017(b)(5)]