NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Standard Number > 1904
- 1904 - Table of Contents/Authority for 1904
- 1904.2 - Partial exemption for establishments in certain industries.
- 1904.4 - Recording criteria.
- 1904.5 - Determination of work-relatedness.
- 1904.6 - Determination of new cases.
- 1904.7 - General recording criteria.
- 1904.8 - Recording criteria for needlestick and sharps injuries.
- 1904.10 - Recording criteria for cases involving occupational hearing loss.
- 1904.12 - Recording criteria for cases involving work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
- 1904.14 - [Reserved].
- 1904.15 - [Reserved].
- 1904.16 - [Reserved].
- 1904.17 - [Reserved].
- 1904.21 - [Reserved].