Statistics & Data
- Commonly Used Statistics
- Establishment Specific Injury & Illness Data (OSHA Data Initiative)
- DOL Enforcement Website
- BLS Work Related Injury/Illness Statistics
- Workplace Injury, Illness and Fatality Statistics
- FedStats - The gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies.
- Manufacturing Industry Statistics
- Establishment Search
is a query tool which locates OSHA inspections which were conducted within a particular establishment
- Search Inspections By SIC
is a query tool which locates OSHA inspections which were conducted within a particular industry group
- Inspection Information
enables access to information about an inspection when the activity number identifying the inspection is known
- Accident Investigation Search
enables the user to search the text of the Accident Investigation Summaries (OSHA-170 form) which result from OSHA accident inspections.
- General Duty Standard Search
enables the user to search the text associated with 5a1 standards cited during OSHA inspections.
- Frequently Cited OSHA Standards
is a query tool which allows the user to determine the most frequently cited Federal and State OSHA standards for a given SIC code. The SIC code may be determined by accessing the online SIC Manual
- SIC Search
Provides the ability to search the alphabetic index of the 1987 version manual by keywords; access detailed information for a specified SIC, Division, or Major Group
- SIC Manual
Access detailed information for a specified SIC, Division, or Major Group; and browse through the manual structure
- NAICS Manual
NAICS Manual - During 2003-2004, OSHA will be transitioning to NAICS, the North American Industry Classification System, a 6-digit industry grouping system developed in cooperation with Canada and Mexico.
- Industry Profile for an OSHA Standard
displays the industry SICs in which a specified Federal OSHA standard is most often cited. Information is shown at the SIC division and 2,3,4- digit SIC levels