Office of Ergonomic Support
Provide technical assistance and support to the National Office, the field and the public regarding workplace ergonomics programs.
- Producing a videotape for compliance officers on components of an effective ergonomics program.
- Compiling a data base of ergonomic success stories.
- Helping to plan and conduct the Effective Practices Conference.
- Helping to maintain the Ergonomics web page.
- Developing a history of ergonomics enforcement activities.
- Designing and validating risk factor checklists to evaluate jobs.
- Maintaining expert consultant resources for compliance activities.
- Presenting speeches at meetings of trade associations, labor organizations, and professional societies.
- Training compliance staff and the public through the OSHA Training Institute.
- Supporting Federal agencies establishing ergonomics programs.
- Working on industry partnerships.
Room N3655, 200 Constitution Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20210