| << Back
to Construction Focus Four Outreach Training Program
Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How should I begin to review these materials?
- Begin by reading the "Introduction to the Construction Focus
Four Outreach Training Packet". This provides gives background
on the importance of the focus four construction hazards and it
set the tone for the rest of the curriculum that follows.
- Am I required to test my students?
- Yes. OSHA has required testing for the focus four hazards. For
additional information on best practices for worker training, OSHA
has developed a document for training funded under the Susan Harwood
Training Program. The Best
Practices for the Development, Delivery and Evaluation of Susan
Harwood Training Grants documents will give you additional guidance
on the importance of evaluating training.
- How does a trainer get the test answers from the questions
- Where can I find the tests that OSHA has developed for each
of the four Focus Four Hazards?
- The student test can be found in Appendix A of each of the Instructor
Guides for the four topics.
- Does OSHA require a trainer maintain the test records?
- When does an outreach trainer have to incorporate this module
into Construction outreach classes?
- The requirement is effective immediately.
- Who do I contact if I have other questions on this?