PRUDENT WORK PRACTICES
Establish procedures for safe handling of mail and packages. Employees should:
- Be on the lookout for suspicious envelopes or packages.
- NOT open suspicious mail!
- Open mail with a letter opener or another method that minimizes skin contact with the mail and is least likely to disturb contents.
- Open mail with a minimum amount of movement.
- Not blow into envelopes.
- Keep hands away from nose and mouth while opening mail.
- Turn off fans, portable heaters, and other equipment that may create air currents while opening mail.
- Wash hands after handling mail.
|Anthrax Matrix Introduction||Anthrax Matrix Pyramid|