TEXT VERSION OF TITLE SLIDE:
[Speaker Notes: There’s not just one type of successful person here.
- WWII Generation
- Profanity, slang, poor grammar, disrespect
- Baby Boom Generation
- Brusqueness, one-upmanship
- Generation X
- Using time poorly, corporate-speak
- Millennial Generation
- Cynicism, sarcasm, condescension
On teams, we include a variety of perspectives.
We treat employees as customers.
We sometimes joke about our different perspectives.
We talk openly about what we want from our jobs.
GEN FRIENDLY COMPANIES
We base policies on what customers/employees want.
We have a minimum of bureaucracy & red tape.
People who work here have the big picture along with specific goals & measures
- and feel free to find their own best way of reaching them.
We expect the best from everyone]