|<< Back to Region VI
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Allegiance HR Solutions Group recognize the value of establishing a collaborative relationship to foster safer and more healthful American workplaces. OSHA and Allegiance HR Solutions Group including its subsidiaries: AES Employer Services, Inc. (AES) (an employee leasing company representing various construction and general industry companies with 800 employees), Allegiance Solutions, Inc. (ASI) (an employee leasing company representing various construction and general industry companies with 400 employees), and One Source Employer Services, Inc., (OSES) ( an administrative services company representing various construction and general industry companies), hereby form an Alliance to provide Allegiance HR Solutions Group employees and clients with information, guidance, and access to training resources that will help them protect their health and safety, particularly in reducing and preventing exposure to construction hazards, such as falls from elevations, hazards associated with being struck by and/or caught in between objects, and electrocution hazards.
OSHA and Allegiance HR Solutions Group including its subsidiaries (AES, ASI, and OSES) will work together to achieve the following outreach and communication goals:
- Develop and disseminate information through print and electronic media, including electronic tools and links from OSHA's and Allegiance HR Solutions Group Web sites.
- Speak, exhibit, or appear at Allegiance HR Solutions Group conferences, local meetings, or other events.
- Promote and encourage Allegiance HR Solutions Group members' or worksites to participate in OSHA's cooperative programs such as compliance assistance, the Voluntary Protection Program, Consultation, and Safety and Health Award Recognition Program. In addition, Allegiance HR Solutions Group will act as mentors to client worksites that aspire to excellence in safety and health.
- Share Information among OSHA personnel and industry safety and health professionals regarding Allegiance HR Solutions Group best practices or effective approaches and publicize results through outreach by Allegiance HR Solutions Group and through OSHA or Allegiance HR Solutions Group developed materials, training programs, workshops, seminars, and lectures (or any other applicable forum).
- Encourage Allegiance HR Solutions Group worksites and client companies to build relationships with OSHA's Regional and Area Offices to address health and safety issues, including falls, struck by, caught in and electrocution hazards.
- Assist with answering questions when Allegiance HR Solutions Group is teaching safety related courses and assist with contacting OSHA Educational Centers and other safety and health organizations for conducting safety related courses to Allegiance HR Solutions Group employees.
OSHA and Allegiance HR Solutions Group, will work together to achieve the following goals related to promoting the national dialogue on workplace safety and health:
- Raise awareness of and demonstrate its own commitment to workplace safety and health whenever Allegiance HR Solutions Group leaders address groups.
- Develop and disseminate case studies illustrating the business value of safety and health and publicize their results.
- Convene or participate in forums, round table discussions, or stakeholder meetings on construction hazards to help forge innovative solutions in the workplace.
OSHA's alliances provide parties an opportunity to participate in a voluntary cooperative relationship with OSHA for purposes such as training and education, outreach and communication and promoting a national dialogue on workplace safety and health. These alliances have proved to be valuable tools for both OSHA and its alliance participants. By entering into an alliance with a party, OSHA is not endorsing any of that party's products or services; nor does the Agency enter into an alliance with the purpose of promoting a particular party's products or services.
An implementation team made up of representatives of both organizations will meet to develop a plan of action, determine working procedures, and identify the roles and responsibilities of the participants. In addition, they will meet at least three times per year to track and share information on activities and results in achieving the goals of the alliance.
This agreement will remain in effect for one year. Either signatory may terminate it for any reason at any time, provided they give 30 days written notice. This agreement may be modified at any time with the concurrence of both parties.
Richard F. Tapio
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Lubbock Area Office/El Paso District Office
Allegiance HR Solutions Group