<< Back to
Precision Metalforming Association
- May 6-12, 2007: 2007 North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH)
Week. Precision Metalforming Association and a number of other Alliance Program
participants supported 2007 NAOSH Week; "All Modes of Transportation."
Sponsored annually by the American Society of Safety Engineers and the Canadian
Society of Safety Engineering, the Week focuses on the importance of preventing
injuries and illnesses in the workplace.
- March 25-28, 2007: METALFORM Exposition and Conference, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center,
- March 26, 2007: John Newquist, Assistant Regional Administrator, Region
V, Chicago, Illinois Area Office, USDOL-OSHA, gave a presentation "Enhancing
Workplace Safety through OSHA's Cooperative Programs."
- March 15, 2007: PMA Power Press Safety Seminar, Knoxville, Tennessee. Susan Porter, Industrial
Hygienist, Region IV, Frankfort, Tennessee Area Office, USDOL-OSHA, presented "Ergonomics in the
- November 9-11, 2006: PMA's 2006 Annual Meeting, Fajardo, Puerto Rico.
- November 10, 2006: Paula O. White, then-Director, Directorate of
Cooperative and State Programs, USDOL-OSHA, participated in two roundtable
discussions on OSHA's Voluntary Protection Program.
- November 11, 2006: Paula O. White, then-Director, Directorate of
Cooperative and State Programs, USDOL-OSHA, gave a presentation about the
OSHA and PMA Alliance and OSHA's cooperative programs.
- September 28, 2006: PMA Power Press Safety Seminar, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mary Bauer,
Compliance Assistance Specialist, Region V, Eau Claire, Minnesota Area Office, USDOL-OSHA,
presented "Ergonomics in the Pressroom" [PDF*
- 9 MB]. Additional handouts included; Hazard Zone Jobs Checklist [PDF*
- 560 KB]; Ergonomics Risk Factors Checklist [DOC*
- 62 KB]; and Sprains and Strains Prevention Fact Sheet [PDF*
- 157 KB].
Accessibility Assistance: Contact the OSHA Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at
202-693-2200 for assistance accessing OSHA PDF and DOC
*These files are provided for downloading only.