|<< Back to Laser Institute of America (LIA)
The Laser Institute of America (LIA) is conducting safety training seminars for OSHA National, Regional and Area Office staff and other safety and health professionals throughout the United States.
- March 14, 2013, Region IX, Phoenix, Arizona.
- February 6, 2013, Region IV, Jacksonville, Florida.
- October 30, 2012, Region IV, Asheboro, North Carolina.
- June 14, 2012, Region I, Boston, Massachusetts.
- May 4, 2011, Orlando, Florida
- March 10, 2011, Salt Lake City, Utah
- March 9, 2011, Denver, Colorado
- May 28, 2009, Washington, D.C.
- March 4, 2009, Chicago, Illinois
- May 5, 2009, OSHA National Office, Washington, D.C.
- November 4, 2008, Region I, Freeport, Maine
- October 16, 2008, Region V, Chicago, Illinois
- October 6, 2008, Region VII, St. Louis, Missouri
- September 10, 2008, Region I, St. Albans, Vermont
- October 11, 2006, Region I, Millbury, Massachusetts
- September 14, 2006, Region VII, Kansas City, Missouri
- September 13, 2006, Region V, Higgins Lake, Michigan
During this four hour training seminar, LIA
representatives presented what to look for and key
questions to ask when entering facilities that use lasers.