|<< Return to Previous Page
- Possible employee exposure to X-ray radiation:
- during diffraction operations.
- when used as a source for photoexposure.
- during ion implantation.
- from e-beam evaporation.
OSHA Safety and Health Topics Pages:
- Identify X-ray sources; perform exposure evaluations
- Enclose operations with X-ray emissions; provide
shielding as necessary.
- Provide PPE [29 CFR 1910 Subpart I]
as appropriate during operations when exposure is necessary.
- Implement ionizing radiation safety programs to further
identify and control X-ray hazards.