- "72, 73, 75L Vanguard Saw Chain Maintenance Instructions." Oregon.
- "A L'Intention Des Travailleures Forestiers." Northern Woods Safety Foundation.
- "Achieving Health & Safety in Logging." Bureau of Labor Education of the University of Maine
and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- "Alloy Steel Chains For Forestry Applications Grade 80." Pewag.
- "American National Standard Safety Requirements for Forest Management & Silviculture
Operations." Western Wood Products Association.
- Andrews, Ralph W. "This was Logging."
- "ANSI Information." STIHL.
- "APA at a Glance." American Pulpwood Association, Inc.
- "ArborMaster Training." Arbor Master.
- "A Richer Forest." The National Board of Forestry.
- "Basic Facts Machinery." Rottne Indstri AB.
- Boness, Kenneth R. "For Safe Chain Sawing, Control is the Key." Forest Industry.
- Brown, Bradford. "Profiles of Work Injuries and Illnesses and OSHA Citations in SIC 2411: Logging."
Maine Department of Labor.
- Brown, Bradford. "Profiles of Work Injuries and Illnesses and OSHA Citations in SIC 2421: Sawmills
and Planning Mills." Maine Department of Labor.
- Brown, Bradford. "Profiles of Work Injuries and Illnesses and OSHA Citations in SIC 2621: Paper
Mills." Maine Department of Labor Standards.
- "Cable Logging System, Yarding and Loading Handbook & Catalogue." Letter, Oregon State
- "Carlton Chain Cuts Right to the End." Carlton Saw Chain.
- "CE Livret Peut Sauver Votre Vie." Blanchet Logging and Lumber Co.
- "Certified Logging Professional Pilot Scholarship Program." Letter. Maine Tree Foundation.
- "Chain Brake-Feric Study." Letter to Paul Cyr. Townsend Saw Chain Co.
- "Chain Saw Age." Associated Publication, Inc.
- "Chain Saw Files and Accessories." Pferd.
- "Chain Saw Injuries Causes and Cures." Northern Logger and Timber Processor.
- "The Chain Saw Professionals." Husqvarna.
- Chain Saw Safety Manual. STIHL.
- "CLP Cultivating skill, knowledge and pride in the Maine Woods." The Topcut
Newsletter of the Certifies Logging Professional Program.
- Code of Federal Regulations Part 29; 1910.266, Logging operations, App A, First-aid Kits (Mandatory),
App B, First-aid and CPR Training (Mandatory); 1910.95, Occupational noise exposure; 1910.1030, Bloodborne
Pathogens. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- "Comment Sheet." Northern Woods Safety Foundation.
- "Comparative Performance Data Sheet." Carlton Company.
- "The Complete Book of Saw Chain." Carlton.
- "Complete Head and Hearing Protection for the Lumber and Agricultural Industry." Peltor.
- "Comprende L'ECOCHE OUVERTE." American Pulpwood Association, Inc. Technical Release.
- "Conducteur DE Debusqueuse-Abbateur D'Arberes." Ministry of Skills Development.
- "Continuous Rotation Heavy Duty Log Grapples." Prentice Mark Industries Timberland Machines.
- "Custom Skidder." Cat D5H.
- "Cut Resistant Foot Protection." SawJammer.
- "The Cutting Edge Chainsaw Safety Handbook Practical Methods and Procedures for Safe Power Saw
Operation." Forest Products Accident Prevention Association.
- Cyr, Paul. "Logger Action Plan." Partners for Workplace Safety.
- "Delimbers and Wood Processors." Pro Pac.
- Dewey, Patrick M. "Log Master II All Lifts, Inc." All-Lifts, Inc.
- Diaz, Vince. "Chainsaws, Footwear and Safety."
- "Document De Travail Foresterie Et Papier." Formation sur Mesure Sante et securite en
- "Does SawJammer Pro Pass?" SawJammer.
- "Educational Materials Slid-tapes and Films." Forestry Media Center.
- Elliot, Emily T. "Chronology of Maine Logging History."
- "Equipment Manufactures Inst. vs. OSHA." No. 94-3865. United States Court of Appeals for the
- Eriksson-Swedfor, Soren. "Comfortable Clothing Proper Safety Equipment, Work-Designed Tools for Forest
- Erikkson, Soren. "Arbor Games: What You Will Learn." Arbor Game Training.
- Eriksson, Soren. "Ecosystem Training Center at Hocking College." American Pulpwood Association,
- Erikkson, Soren. "Forest Applications Training with a Competitive Edge." Game of Logging.
- Erikssons, Soren. "Forest Application Training for the Forest's Future Gol Restructuring."
- Erikssons, Soren. "Game of Logging-Pro-Sight Instructions."
- "ESCO serves you with a complete line of rigging, conveying and earthmoving equipment." ESCO
- "Exhibitors, Northeastern Loggers Expo." Northeastern Loggers Expo.
- "Failure to Set a Parking Brake Kills Logger." FIRM Coalition Forest Industry Risk Management
- "Fallers & Buckers Handbook." Workers Compensation Board.
- "Falling and Bucking Safety Guide." Department of Insurance & Finance, Oregon OSHA.
- "Fax: Personal Protective Equipment." Nortim Corporation.
- "Feller Buncher." Caterpillar.
- "Felling Levers & Wedges." N.B. Occupational Health and Safety Commission.
- "For Tree Care Operations Pruning, Trimming, Repairing, Maintaining, and Removing Trees, and Cutting
Brush Safety Requirements." ANSI American National Standards Institute.
- "Forestry Tool Vest." CSA Direct.
- Frank, Robert M. and Bjorkbom, John C. "A Silvicultural Guide for Spruce-Fir in the Northeast."
USDA Forest Service General Technical Report.
- "Franklin Model 170 Series Specifications." Franklin Equipment Company.
- Frazier, Todd M. and Patrick J. Coleman. "Surveillance Report Job Injuries Among Loggers." U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services.
- Frodyma, Frank. "Memorandum for: Regional Administrators ILO Forestry Workforce Network."
- "Grapple' with the Best!" Robotec, Inc.
- "Harvesters Woodstar Harvesting System." Valmet Logging.
- "Highlights of Current Report." Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.
- "Homelite vs. United States Occupational Safety & Health Administration." No. 94-2588, Brief
for the Secretary of Labor. United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- "Husqvarna Work Technique for Felling and Limbing." Husqvarna Forestry Technique.
- Idaho Minimum Safety Standards and Practices for Logging. Idaho Industrial Commission, IDAPA 17 Title
08 (1997, July).
- "Igland Equipment and Accessories." Hakmet.
- "ILO-CIS Bibliography Forestry." International Occupational Safety and Health Information Centre.
- "Industrial Forestry Forum Northeastern Technical Division." American Pulpwood Association,
Inc. (date unknown).
- "Injuries in the Logging Industry." U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- "Inspection Report Independent Contractors." Cousineau, Inc.
- "Intermittent Noise Exposure and Associated Damage Risk to Hearing of Chain Saw Operators." Mark
Schmidek & Paul Carpenter.
- "John Deere Chain Saws." John Deere.
- "Kicking Back the Kickback Problem." Logging Management.
- "La prevention j'y travaille!" CSST.
- "Leave Trees the Smart Way." The Guyline. Division of Industrial Safety and Health.
- Lees, Al. "... But You're Still the Key." Popular Science.
- "Leg Protection Testing Report." American Pulpwood Association, Inc.
- Lemley, Brad. "Horse."
- Letter Senator William S. Cohen. USDOL, Assistant Secretary for OSHA.
- Letter to Paul Cyr from Alaska (Juneau). Alaska Department of Labor.
- "Log by Pass Grapples-Rotor." Robotec, Inc.
- "Logger Education Program." Letter. University of Connecticut.
- "Loggers Forestry's Format Line." Journal of Forestry.
- "The Logger's Guide." American Pulpwood Association, Inc.
- "The Logger's Guide to OSHA Logging Safety Standards." American Pulpwood Association, Inc.
- "Loggers World." Loggers World Publications Workers' Compensation Department, Accident
- Logging. Oregon Safety and Health Code. Oregon Administrative Rules Division 6, Chapter 437. Covers
cables and helicopter.
- "Logging Fatalities by State." National Traumatic Occupational Fatalities Database.
- "Logging (From felling to First Haul)." NIOSH U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.
- "Logging Occupational Safety and Health Standards." Alaska Department of Labor.
- Logging Operation Final Rule. OSHA Administration.
- "Logging Professional's Safety Handbook." Northern Woods Safety Foundation.
- "Looking Forward ... and Back." The Northern Logger and Timber Processor.
- "Loss Prevention Manual." Nortim Corporation.
- "Lumber Jack Complete Head and Hearing Protection for the Lumber and Agricultural Industry." PELTOR.
- "Maintenance and Safety Manual." Oregon.
- "Mann, Greg, PageCom. "Radius Line of Communication Equipment." Letter to Paul Cyr.
- "Marketing Bulletin Safety Corner." New Hampshire Forest Industry Cooperative Extension.
- "Measuring the Perfect Fit." SawJammer.
- "Meeting Agenda." Letter. Certified Logging Professionals (1998, March 12).
- "Membership Register." The Forestry Workforce Network.
- Memo To Area Directors-District Supervisors. U.S. Department of Pennsylvania.
- Memo To Paul Cyr District Supervisor. Compliance Officer OSHA, North Dakota.
- Memorandum Favorable decision in Homelite vs. Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Office of
- Memorandum Paul Cyr, Nelson Tree Services, Inc. Jerrold Solomon, Office of the Solicitor.
- Memorandum Van Buren Madawaska Corp. Office of the Solicitor-OSHA.
- "Moving Image Review Champion Gift." Moving Image Rview Northeast Historic Film.
- "Name of Machine Equipment." New England Safety Training Associates, Inc.
- "NCFA Log Truck 'Quick Check' Pamphlet." American Pulpwood Association, Inc.
- "NED." USDA Forest Service.
- Nichols, Jeffery D. "Forest Industries Teacher/Trainer Resource Guide."
- "Nortim Corporation Jobsite Stretching." Nortim Corporation.
- "Notice of Decision 87-579, 87-580 & 87-581." Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission
and Administrative Law Judge Decision.
- "Notice of Decision OSHRC No. 87-579, 87-580 & 87-581." Occupational Safety and Health
Review Commission and Administrative Law Judge Decision.
- "Occupational Safety and Health Reporter." Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.
- Ohio Forestry Association's Certified Logging Professionals.
- "One Simple Message." Northern Woods Safety Foundation.
- "Operator's Safety Manual." JONSEREDS.
- "Operator's Safety Manual Referring to ANSI B175.1-1991." Husqvarna Sweden.
- "Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Code: Logging." Department of Insurance and Finance, State
- "Organized Felling Rules and methods for organizing the work of final felling." Husqvarna
- "Organized Thinning." Husqvarna Forestry Technique.
- "OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Standard." American Pulpwood Association.
- "OSHA Inspectors Hit the Woods to Learn." The Northern Logger & Timber Processor.
- Ottosson, Bo and Eriksson, Soren. "Wear the Right Clothing Cold Facts about Warm Clothes."
- Peabody, William A., Department of Labor. "First Draft of Publication on Logging Injuries." Letter
to Paul Cyr.
- Pease, David A. "Forest Industries." Forest Industries.
- Peters, P.A. "Chainsaw Felling Fatal Accidents." ASAE.
- Peters, Penn A. "Logging Fatalities and Injuries due to Felling Trees." USDA Forest Service.
- "Power Tools & Accessories." STIHL.
- "Prentice performance to put your money on...." Omark Industries.
- "Production Felling Through Safety: The Game of Logging." Memic Safety Services (1994), 37
- "Professional Chain Saw Users, remember, 'Chain Sharp.' " Chain Sharp-Pferd.
- "The Professional Knows that Danger can strike in the 'Blink of an Eye.' " SawJammer.
- "Professional Mechanical Harvesting Practices." American Pulpwood Association.
- "Proper Felling Techniques." Forest Products Accident Prevention Association.
- "Put'er Ther A Directional Felling Program." Northern Woods Safety Foundation.
- "Questions and Answers for Forest Activities." Department of Consumer & Business Services
- "Rapport d'enquete d'accident." Governement du Quebec.
- Ratney, Ronald S., ARA. "Personal Protective Equipment in Logging." Memorandum for William
- "Regulation 77-1 Under the Occupational Safety Act Occupational Safety Code." L'Imprimeur De La
reine Pour le Nouve AU-Brunswick.
- "Reminder." New York Lumbermen's Insurance Trust Fund.
- Safety Films and Video Tapes Catalogue. W.J. Cox Associates, Inc., Administrator.
- "Safety-Link Specifications." Talkie Tooter.
- "Safety Precautions and Warnings for Stihl Brushcutters." STIHL.
- "Safety Precautions and Warnings for STIHL Cutquik." STIHL.
- "Safety Standards for Logging Operations." Department of Labor and Industries.
- Safety Standards for Logging Operations. Washington Administrative Codes (WAC) chapter 296-54. Includes
cable and helicopter (1997, January).
- "Safety Training Programs." Ohio Forestry Association.
- "Sante & Securtie du travail en foret." Comite paritaire de Prevention du secteur forestier.
- "SawJammer Ordering List." SawJammer.
- "SawJammer PRO Chainsaw Protection for the Professional Logger." SawJammer.
- "SawJammer Pro Retail Price List." SawJammer.
- SawJammer Protective Boots-Pro, Slip-on. SawJammer.
- "Securite et Production en Foret." Partners for Workplace Safety.
- "SawJammer Slip-on Foot Protection." SawJammer.
- "SawJammer Slip-on Retail Price List." SawJammer Company.
- "Scrappers and haulers." N.A. Burkitt, Inc. Terex IBH.
- "Secretary of Labor vs. Antonio Levesque & Sons Decision." OSHRC No. 82-578 Occupational
Safety and Health Review Commission and Administrative Law Judge Decision.
- "Selected Occupational Fatalities Related to Logging as Found in Reports of OSHA
Fatality/Catastrophe Investigations." USDOL-OSHA (1989), 147 pages.
- Skidder, Denis. "Blade Grapple Cleaning up the Place."
- "Soloman, Richard D. "Game of Logging Mailing List." Letter. Eoo Logic Resources.
- "Standard Specification for Foot Protection for Chain Saw Users." American Society for Testing
- "Standard Test Method for Measurement of Cut Resistance to Chain Saw in Lower Body (Legs) Protective
Clothing." American Society for Testing & Materials.
- "Standards for Strength and Usage > Terms and Conditions of Sale." Samson Arborist Products.
- "The STIHL National Forestry Heroism Award." STIHL.
- "Survey of Chain Brake Stopping Time in Eastern Canada." Feric-Wayne Novak.
- "Technical Release Understanding the Open-Faced Notch." American Pulpwood Association, Inc.
- "Timberjack-230 E Skidder (Automatic)." Eaton Forestry Equipment.
- Toscano, Guy and Windau, Janice. "National Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries." (1994).
- Toscano, Guy and Windau, Janice. "National Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries Compensation &
Working Conditions." (1994).
- "Travaux forestiers." Commission de la santé et de la securite du travail du Quebec.
- "Tree Trimming." National Safety Council.
- "TSC Chisel Chain." Townsend Saw Chain Co.
- "Un Plan D'Evacuation." Commission De l'hygiene et de la securite au travail du N.B.
- "Under Construction." SawJammer.
- "Unified Game of Logging Meeting Notes." Unified Game of Logging.
- "Unified Game of Logging Organizational Chart." Unified Game of Logging.
- "Unified Game of Logging Proposal." Unified Game of Logging.
- "User's Hand Book." Husqvarna Sweden.
- Vail, David. "How to Tell the Forest from the Trees."
- "Video Companion Booklet to APA's OSHA Logging Safety Training Video." American Pulpwood
- "Videos of Life in New England." Northeast Historic Film.
- Weiss, David S. "History of Logging."
- "When You Think Safety, but don't need protection everyday, remember SawJammer." SawJammer.
- "Why Buy a Stihl Chan Saw." STIHL.
- "Wire Rope for Logging and Forest Industries." Wireco-Wire Rope.
- "Wire Rope Inspection." Techreport Wireco.
- "Wire Rope Service Record." Wire Rope Company.
- "Wisconsin Administrative Code Public Employee Safety and Health." Department of
Industry Labor and Human Relations.
- "Wood Harvester's Handbook." Tilton Equipment Co.
- "Woodsman Supply Company." Bailey's.
- "Work Technique for Felling." Husqvarna Forestry Technique.